We’re all in this together….VFC Covid Response
As we all know, we are, collectively, experiencing unprecedented times with regard to the mitigation efforts of the Covid-19 pandemic. We, at The Vancouver Fish Company, wanted to take the time to outline the steps we are taking to combat this virus and reassure you that our venue is a safe and healthy environment in which you can get back to enjoying an amazing dining experience.
The safety of our customers & staff is our top priority.
We have committed to:
- Cleaning more frequently, especially in high traffic areas
- Employees wearing masks when they work
- Incorporating acrylic & vinyl barriers throughout the venue and on the patio
- The establishment of one way direction foot traffic flow
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the venue
- A temporary switch to the use of digital menus
- Washing hands more frequently
- Practicing physical distancing
- Temperature checks for all staff
- Full venue sanitization procedures in place
- Overall seating capacity reduced by 50%
- All employees have completed enhanced health & safety training
Should you have any questions or comments about the procedures we have in place, please call 604 559 3474 and ask to speak to a manager or email email@example.com. We will be happy to address them for you.
Thank you so much for your patience and your efforts in keeping you and your loved ones safe & healthy during these trying times. We cannot wait to host you again!